public service depts

A Place for the residents of Greenfield and surrounding communities to discuss the news of the day.

public service depts

Postby carol beasecker » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 am

The latest fire that I am aware of, over on Hidden Lane we need to commend our fire departments, the three that service the city where there within 7 minutes- thank you Loretto, Rockford and Hanover. We have heard that there was a total of 12 departments that responded on that hot day- thank you

Another thank you to Hennepin Sheriff Dept- since they were allowed back into the sub station I have noticed a larger presence of the deputies at no additional cost to the city. Thank you sheriff dept and thank you Brad Johnson for inviting them back to sub station
carol beasecker

Re: public service depts

Postby wastingmoney » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Didn't realize it was Brad that got them to come back.

Better than that waste of life we have as our "official" mayor. Wonder why he couldn't get that done.
Must be all the time he spends hanging around with the crooks at the school and athletic programs. Seems like all he wants to do is sell us out to them.

Now he wants to do it at the state level. I've never voted for a democrat in my life, but will be voting for whoever is running against him.

On the bright side, at least we'll be rid of him and get a real mayor (and I don't mean the guy that stormed out and quit in the middle of his term)
wastingmoney

Postby carol beasecker » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:07 am

Just checked and read your posting by wastingmoney I would like to say that I agree with you and the Democratic who is running against the mayor for state office is Todd Mikkelson and I totally support him.

Go to Mikkelsonforhouse,com

you can also go out on utube and pick up the debates between.

DID you know that the republican candidate that was running for the senate seat out here- told the league of woman voters that he would participate in a debate against the democratic candidate back in August and two weeks before debate called and said he could not make it as he had another commitment, I believe it was his city council meeting in Mound.
carol beasecker

Postby nikidog » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Thank you, councilman Johnson for inviting the police back to the service station in Greenfield. It's unsuprising to know the the old Krout regime is responsible for kicking them out. It's also good to see that some Greenfield representatives have the common sense to realize how vital police services are to any city. Thanks, Mr. Johnson for having the integrity to make amends with our Hennepin County police for an offense that you did not commit.
nikidog

Return to General Discussion