Discussion on John Lund

A Place for the residents of Greenfield and surrounding communities to discuss the news of the day.

Discussion on John Lund

Postby fedup » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Way did the above mentioned councilman who is currently running for mayor storm out and quit? I don't know details and would like to before I vote.
fedup

Re: public service depts

Postby Administrator » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:15 pm

It's a bad phone photo copy of the resignation letter, but all I have....

LundResignation.jpg
LundResignation.jpg (207.84 KiB) Viewed 11941 times
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby fedup » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Thank you
fedup

Lund is a loon!

Postby wastingmoney » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 pm

So let me get this straight: He quits because of they "jeapordized the integrity of the council ... and city", but now he is running for office to get back on the SAME COUNCIL with the same people?! :bang :bang

Sorry ... I think I'll stay with those that kept working to improve the city, not the quitter.
wastingmoney

Postby greenfarce » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Yeah, it does seem kind of crazy that he wants to step back in - what does he think, as mayor he will just be able to push the rest around and "reform them". Isn't that the crap that Krout tried (and cost us over $100K in the process)?

We don't need that crap back here again .. things were finally settling down now that he left and Jerry Hertaus became ineffective without his yes-boy around.
greenfarce

Re: Discussion on John Lund

Postby carol beasecker » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:24 pm

believe letter is posted on here but you can go to city hall and read his letter and draw your own conclusion.
He has 2 flyers out there to read as well, keep in mind he was never elected to any position by you the voters only appointed by the council for 3 positions.
carol beasecker

Return to General Discussion