CITY STAFF

A Place for the residents of Greenfield and surrounding communities to discuss the news of the day.

CITY STAFF

Postby carol beasecker » Tue May 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Last sat night when it was raining so hard I noticed that Greenfield rd down off of hwy 55 was underwater. I got ahold of Kathy and she got ahold of Kenny and the end result was cones to warn people to watch themselves on the road or use another route.

What a pleasure it is to have such concerned city staff.

Thanks Kathy & Kenny
carol beasecker

Re: CITY STAFF

Postby nikidog » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:28 pm

I agree that the city staff provide overall professional and courteous services. Keep up the good work.
nikidog

Re: CITY STAFF

Postby carol beasecker » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Gee I guess that some residents get everything they want and others do not.

Example the park get priority but Lake Sarah is on the bottom of the list. No one seems to care about our natural resources in this city. Can get free fill for lake access but city is not willing to work with us. Gee free stuff is even turned down.

What happened to the money that the city was suppose to put aside every meeting for a decent audio system.
It was suppose to be $25 per meeting since they stopped paying Kyle over a year ago and beat if you ask them there isn't a dime in the kitty. Just another example where the general public is negelected.
carol beasecker

Return to General Discussion