Guess who's suing us NOW! - Again

A Place for the residents of Greenfield and surrounding communities to discuss the news of the day.

Guess who's suing us NOW! - Again

Postby Administrator » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 am

Seems like the unholy trio is back to their old games. They are appealing the very clear verdict against them.

So far it has cost the city over $80,000 of OUR MONEY to defend ourselves. We won't even mention the additional $80,000 in increased insurance costs for the past 2 years. Let's see how much more we have to waste on their continued games.

If you want to know why we have no money for our streets, park, or any other useful endeavor, look no further than these jokers.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Guess who's suing us NOW! - Again

Postby carol beasecker » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Can someone explain to me- we have a young man from our city who just lost his life for our freedom. Did we have to lose him so they can play this stupid lawsuit game??. What is wrong with them?
I would really like to hear how they can justify their actions.
carol beasecker

Postby carol beasecker » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:17 pm

well if my math is right - they have cost us at least
$100K- thank goodness the charter bills are all turned in so all we have to expect- does anyone know what we pay every time we go to court?. I am sure there are more legal bills that have not been added to the $80K as of April.

All I can say is that I am thankful the citizens of Greenfield stood up and voiced their opinion. We have a lovely community here and hope that we can just move forward and be recognized for being a nice little friendly city that people want to live and do business in.

I would like to see the businesses that we have here begin to recognize what city they are in and not what their mailing address is. I think that is part of the problem why people don;t even know about Greenfield.
I would like to see an ordiance or what mandating that by the end of year 2013, every one who have their business info changed. I am sure that in 2 years they would have to order more supplies, like bags,business cards and the such- so it would not cost more to them to switch

I would like to encourage my fellow citizens to attend a meeting once in awhile, or go on the city website to listen to the tapes from the meetings.
carol beasecker

Postby Administrator » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 am

If only wishing made it so. Everyone assumes all is well and we can pretend there are no problems anymore.

Isn't that how we got in such trouble the first time?

History really DOES repeat itself.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby wastingmoney » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Just heard these losers LOST .... again!

Now that the state supreme court has told them where to go, maybe they'll finally give it a rest. We all know they were a bunch of lying idiots - now the courts have said the same. And it only cost US $100,000 to find that out! :bang :bang :bang
wastingmoney

Return to General Discussion