Politcal Signs Vandalized AGAIN

A place to discuss issues relating to the Rockford School District, which serves the majority of Greenfield.

Re: Politcal Signs Vandalized AGAIN

Postby yesyes » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:57 am

I'll tell you who solicited hot pink NO flyers AND LIME GREEN NO flyers....Kenny Reisinen....Laestadian and does NOT want the FUTURE to move forward...because all he wants...and I quote "our schools only need reading, writing, and arithmetic"....yeah- NICE!
yesyes

Postby nikidog » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Jewels,
I am not "pointing fingers" at any particular group, though you seem to have no problem doing so. I am not one of the "cousins" as you seem to assume. I am just saying that whoever vandalized those signs probably supports the bond. It would be totally illogical for someone who does not suppport the bond to vandalize a sign a "vote no." No logical person would vandalize a sign that supports the stance that that person agrees with.
nikidog

Postby wastingmoney » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:49 pm

yesyes wrote:I'll tell you who solicited hot pink NO flyers AND LIME GREEN NO flyers....Kenny Reisinen....Laestadian and does NOT want the FUTURE to move forward...because all he wants...and I quote "our schools only need reading, writing, and arithmetic"....yeah- NICE!

wrong again presumtive idiot.

The pink ones had Kenny's name on them - the green ones did not. Why would you assume only one group of people are against this crap. This is probably the only issue that both "cousins" and "worldlies" can actually agree.
wastingmoney

Postby yesyes » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 am

Actually- I DO know EXACTLY who you are....
yesyes

Postby nikidog » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Really, E. J.?
nikidog

Postby wastingmoney » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:53 am

yesyes wrote:Actually- I DO know EXACTLY who you are....

Only in your dreams. :snort :snort :snort
wastingmoney

Postby greenfarce » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 pm

jewels wrote:Look like the NO group who couldn't even manage to PAY for their own postage will BULLY NO MORE! Hopefully your new MAYOR can CLEAN up that community! Please move if you can't view the future...I DARE you to try your shenanigans in PLYMOUTH! The Wayzata District would eat you people up! Maybe the "group"that has restraining orders and were "kicked" out of Cokato can find another community to drive into the ground. The new guard has taken over! Happy Day, nothing can bring me down! =)

Since you're so happy, why don't you get out of here. And you can take what must be your entire family posting under different names with you.

I do hope our new mayor will have the balls to do what our previous mayor obviously couldn't - kick this school district as far out of our city as possible. No more attempts to take over our land and park grounds, no more attempts to blackmail us for maintenance money. It was obvious that Jerry was beholden to special interests. The involvement he had with the school district off the record was staggering. That had better not happen again.

The school tax will now be about 3 times our city tax. You certainly don't need any more money from the city. The coffers are closed. Go scam someone else. And I do believe those buildings are on our land. I certainly hope we collect all the inspection and permit fees that we carge the residents - that can make back some of this huge increase. And just try doing the work without a permit - go ahead - make my day!

And the future for this area is seeming like more dust and tumble weed as more and more people flee the oppressive taxes, and forget about businesses! Who would move into this high tax area now.
greenfarce

Previous

Return to Rockford School District