Referendum Results

A place to discuss issues relating to the Rockford School District, which serves the majority of Greenfield.

Referendum Results

Postby Administrator » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Results_Detail.jpg
Results_Detail.jpg (21.71 KiB) Viewed 22884 times

The Bond Referendum FAILS.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Referendum Results

Postby Administrator » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Apparently the games are not quite over yet.

The numbers seem to have changed from last night.....
Results.jpg
Election Night
Results.jpg (43.83 KiB) Viewed 22841 times

Now....
Results_2.jpg
Feb 22
Results_2.jpg (42.34 KiB) Viewed 22841 times
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:13 pm

ok .... Another set of numbers as released by the school today ... Let's hope this is not habit forming...

Results_Detail2.jpg
Results_Detail2.jpg (27.77 KiB) Viewed 22796 times
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Reasonable » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Ok, so how did 29 absentee votes disappear? There is no way to alter the votes that get fed into the voting machines by voters. How are the absentee ballots handled? Are they mailed in and who is responsible for them? Is seems suspicious that the votes that are disappearing are only no's. Hmmmm, quite questionable. I hope everything is on the up and up here.
Reasonable

Postby Joe » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:47 am

They have not answered that question. Paul Durand has not answered messages left for him directly at his office 2 days ago. He and Kathy Ehlers who was responsible for the election have refused to return phone calls about this.
Joe

Postby carol beasecker » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Okay they accepted the results in a 4 minute meeting tonight, only cost us $50/ board member. I asked if I could ask questions as was some of us had left messages last Wednesday for Mr. Durand, Kathy (election person) and Sandy (Business manager) and had not gotten call backs. Chair Ted Botten said he would look into it and asked for name and phone. I supplied him with that info and also my 9 questions listed below so hope that I will hear something back
1)what happened to the 29 votes that disappeared
2who was the absentee board,process and who appointed them
3)last Wednesday phone calls were requested to call back and no one did. Paul Durand, Kathy and Sandy
4)could you please consider a reasonable request- line 1- what is needed, line 2 some extras,line 3 artifical turf
5)Is the YES committee now speaking on behalf of the school board? Their flyer sure looks like it and should you define who is responsible to speak on behalf of board
6)Parents information meetings were not received well by both parents and general public.You need to have public meetings. ex like city of Greenfield did on the city park/baseball field inviting entire community of the school district.
carol beasecker

Postby carol beasecker » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Second section of my questions are in regards to school board itself
7)school board qualifications
8(# hours on average for school board
9)total expense to school board last year

I am not trying to cause trouble but feel as a tax payer that I have the right to request some answers

Oh by the way after the meeting I had a brief discussion with Todd Anderson and apparently board members do not feel comfortable taking phone calls and we should direct all questions to Board chair Ted Botten or the school administration. Hope this gives people some insight to what is going on in your school district.
carol beasecker

Postby carol beasecker » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:51 pm

48 hours have now gone by and no call back from either administration or the school board. Not sure Ted how long it checks out why people do not do call backs. I have guess I expect common courtesy from these professional but am really disappointed in this body. Wonder if they would return calls to RACE
carol beasecker

Postby Administrator » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm sure they would return those calls, as well as those to RAAA and any other athletic association. Seems like the only people they care about.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby carol beasecker » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:56 am

Have received a reply back from school board on 3-1-12 but no one signed or noted who was responding. There was nothing that showed the difference of 29 votes. Tried to get a live person on phone and they are all out for a workshop so can not get rest of questions answered.

I would like to thank who ever responded promptly but not sure who to thank
carol beasecker

Next

Return to Rockford School District